All I want for Christmas are my two front teeth…Do you still make wish lists for Christmas? I don’t. I haven’t made a list in forever because I usually buy whatever I want. This really frustrates my husband because when he asks me what I want I usually don’t know because I’ve purchased everything I want. Cue in Independent Woman. This year I’ve decided to jot down a few things that I would love. However, it really doesn’t matter if I receive anything or not because I really prefer to give more than I receive. Is that one of the love languages? Anyways, here’s my list to Santa. I’ve been decent this year so I should be surprised on Christmas morning.
My Christmas Wish List
- Baecation, all inclusive, to an island. I haven’t had alone time with my love bug since May 2020. I’m overdue and these kids been working my nerves.
- Either I need a new battery for my loupes or my light on my loupes need to be changed. Maybe Santa will just get me a new pair. Mama needs her loupes to make the coins.
- Contributions towards my massage therapy bill. I would love to get a massage twice a month, but the way these funds are looking once a month it is.
- I need new clothes. I’ve spent almost two years wearing nothing but scrubs and leggings. I’m due for a shopping trip to pick out a few pieces.
- A girl’s getaway. My fellow moms I know y’all feel this one. Time away from everything is a must, but I’m sure like me it’s been a while.
- Cleaning service. I think it’s pass time for me to hire some help. A lot is getting left undone when it comes to keeping the house clean and organized.
- Clarity on what direction I’m headed with my business and career. A sister is all over the place. I have ideas, but haven’t clearing defined which direction proceed.
That’s all I can think of for now. Leave a comment on what’s your number one wish on your list.